WHMCS Provisioning module change log
WHMCS Provisioning module for ClouDNS provides full functionality for creating of DNS hosting products in WHMCS connected to ClouDNS.
2023-03-07 - version 1.7
- Support for CERT, LOC, HINFO, OPENPGPKEY, PTR, DNAME and SMIMEA records
- WHMCS v8.6 support
- PHP 8 support
- UI bugfixes and improvements
2021-05-26 - version 1.6 - DS records support and improvements
- DS records support for the primary zones
- UI improvements and bug fixes for the default template in the new WHMCS versions
- WHMCS v8 support
2019-09-19 - version 1.5 - DNS Failover & DNSSEC support
2019-01-09 - version 1.4
- Additonal Security updates
- Option to define a zone which will be used as record template for the new zones created within the module
- Added hook for Registered domains mode a zone to be created during the domain registration
2018-11-27 - version 1.3
- Important security updates
- Added support for CAA records
2017-04-26 - version 1.2 - Performance upgrade
- Large performance update of the whole module. Improves the speed in times.
- Status page no more shows *.cloudns.net server names when you are with own branded server names.
- Option to configure a DNS hosting product for the registered domains only. Read more here.
- Bug fixes
2017-01-12 - version 1.1 - IDN
- The IDN functionality is updated to optional, because it requires an additional PHP intl module
2017-01-05 - version 1.0 - Release
- Initial release with full functionality for creating of DNS hosting products in WHMCS connected to ClouDNS by the HTTP API
- Custom limit of DNS zones
- Support for Primary and Secondary DNS zones for domain names and Reverse DNS
- Support of all types of DNS records
- IDN support
Last modified: 2023-03-07