You can receive SMS notifications for the status changes of your monitoring checks. In this way, if you do not have an Internet connection on your phone, you can still monitor your servers. Note that the SMS notifications are paid. The price of every SMS depends on the country of the phone number. The price can be checked before adding the notification method. The money will be withdrawn from your Account balance. You can add money to your Account balance from here.
How to set up SMS notifications for your monitoring checks:
- Create a monitoring check
- When you enter the monitoring check, there is a notifications area. There you can add different notification methods. Click on the create new notification button.
- For Type choose SMS from the dropdown menu.
- In the first Phone input write your country phone code and in the second input write the rest of your phone number.
- Click on check price. A price will appear. This is the price for one SMS to your phone for a monitoring status change. The money will be withdrawn from your Account balance.
- Click on create new notification button and the notification method will be created and you will receive SMS for every status change of your monitoring check.
- You can review the notification method you have added from the Notifications area in your monitoring check.
Example SMS for status change
ClouDNS Monitoring DOWN alert: NameOfTheMonitoringCheck (127.0.0.1)
Last modified: 2022-08-30