In this article, we will explain how to reissue your SSL certificate, by following a few simple steps.
NOTE: You will need to generate a new CSR, before beginning the reissuance process.
1. You should log in with your ClouDNS account and click on "Reissue", located to the right of your certificate, in the "SSL Certificates" pane, located in the Dashboard.
2. In the newly opened dialog box, you should choose a mail box, where to receive the verification mail.
3. Then you should input your new CSR along with
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE REQUEST-----
-----END CERTIFICATE REQUEST-----
4. Finally, you should check just below, to confirm that you have access to the mail box, chosen to receive the verification mail and click "Submit".
In order to complete the reissuance, you need to repeat the mail verification process. You can do this by following 2 simple steps.
1. Open up the mail box, that you have chosen for your certificate's verification mail. There you should find an e-mail from Sectigo with a verification code and a link to follow up for verification.
2. Once you click on the link and input the verification code in Sectigo's page, your certificate will be reissued shortly.