1. Download the zip archive from the Dynamic URL pop-up of your record, once you activate Dynamic URL. On the bottom, you will see a Windows Dynamic DNS link.
2. Once you download the archive, extract the files in a directory of your choice.
3. Navigate to the folder, where the files were extracted.
4. Double click on RUN-THIS-FILE.BAT.
5. That's it! Your Dynamic DNS configuration for Windows is now ready.
Note: In order to avoid any issues, please do not change the files location. If you do so, please execute RUN-THIS-FILE.BAT again and confirm with Y at the confirmation window.