We’re excited to introduce our blog!
Watch this section for lots of great advice, tutorials, articles, and videos about DNS, Domain names, SSL Certificates, and more. This blog is for you, so please comment and share ideas with us regarding what you want to read, learn and discuss on it:
We've heard your requests and today we're happy to introduce Two-Factor Authentication!
Two-Factor Authentication is an extra layer of security that requires not only a password and username but also something that only that user has, i.e. a piece of information only they know or have - such as a physical token.
You can find more information on what 2FA is and how to activate it here.
Feature requests help us stay in tune with what you want, need and expect, so keep sending us your comments and giving us feedback.
As you know, we’re constantly upgrading our service and we’re happy to inform you that from today we support CAA records.
A Certification Authority Authorization (CAA) record allows you to specify which certificate authorities (CAs) can issue certificates for a domain.
You can add, remove, and update CAA records from your control panel.
We also have new promotional TLDs available for you.
Today we have released a new feedback option for our ticketing system. No matter if your ticket is opened by e-mail or from the control panel, you can rate us and share your comments. Please share with us your feedback, it will help us to improve our technical support and provide you better service and support in future.
Some other features released today:
- $ORIGIN will be added to the DNS zone files export option. Have it in mind, if you plan to use the exported DNS zone file for other DNS zones at your custom servers.
- Improved integration and checks of the .DE DNS zones and domain names based on the DENIC (.DE domain registry) requirements. You may see warning messages for the .DE DNS zones, if the configuration do not match the requirements of DENIC.
- Updated FastMail DNS records template with the new records required for the FastMail integration with custom domain name.
- Gmail DNS records template no longer conflicts with the other custom TXT records (for an example Web Master Tools TXT verification record).
Need some other feature?
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will develop it for you.
Seven years ago, we launched a little project called ClouDNS.
We had big ideas and lot of passion and over the years we became a technology leader in providing global Managed DNS services.
Today, seven years later, we’re introducing the most cost effective GeoDNS service on the market with an optimal amount of zones, records, and queries per month.
So just like last year, we're celebrating our 7th birthday not by buying ourselves something nice, but by giving you something awesome - for the next 7 days all Premium, DDoS protected and GeoDNS plans are 50% OFF!*
Take your business to the next level of speed with ClouDNS!
All the best,
* One-time offer valid till 23:59 GMT Tuesday /7 Mar, 2017/.
* Promotional and custom plans are not included.