The terms and conditions below govern the relationship between Cloud DNS Ltd (herein referred to as "ClouDNS") and any customer ("The Customer") of ClouDNS website ("The Website"). By accessing and using any part of The Website, The Customer agrees to be bound and abide by the terms and conditions in this section. In the event that The Customer does not agree to all or part of the terms and conditions described below, he/she shall not access or use The Website in any way.
The Customer’s agreement to be bound by these terms is acknowledged by his/her use of The Website which includes, but is not limited to visiting The Website, using its internal and external links for search of information, ordering any of The Company services, contacting The Company representatives, Support Services and/or any software made available to The Customer by The Company.
The content of this Website (including, but not limited to all included text, photographs, graphics, illustrations, video, sound, and other material) is copyright © 2010, ClouDNS. All rights reserved. Any content of The Website that is not the creation or product of the Company’s employees is published for descriptive purpose only. Such content is a registered trademark of its respective owners, who have granted the right for its use either publicly or directly to The Company.
The Customer can use the information posted at The Company’s Website for informational purpose only. The information at The Website cannot be used in any other way without a prior written consent from The Company. Third Parties Websites Use
The Company has no liability or responsibility for the accuracy or suitability of content on a third party website that can be reached by using The Company website. The Customer’s use of any content from a third party website, including but not limited to, information, downloadable files, etc. is at The Customer’s own risk.
The Customer may find links to other websites on the Company’s Website. The published links are for informational purposes only. The Company does not control or endorse any information, products, or services offered at the linked websites. The Customer acknowledges that the access or use of any of the linked websites is at the Customer’s own risk and the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising thereof.
The Company’s services, all information contained in The Website and its contents are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Company does not provide warranties or representations of any kind. The Company disclaims all such representations and warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non infringement. The Company makes no warranties that The Website or its contents will be complete, accurate, uninterrupted, secure, or error free. All information on The Website is subject to change without notice.
The Customer agrees to indemnify and hold the Company harmless from and against any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses, attorneys’ and courts’ fees included, arising or related to the use of The Website or any violation of the terms and conditions, described herein.
By using ClouDNS services, The Customer agrees his business name and/or business logo to be shared on The Website and related marketing materials. The Customer can withdraw this approval anytime by contacting ClouDNS.
The Customer agrees that this Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws and courts of the Republic of Bulgaria. The Customer agrees that any claim or dispute The Customer may have against ClouDNS must be resolved by a court located in the Republic of Bulgaria without reference to any governing law rules that would result in the application of the substantive law of any other jurisdiction; The Customer hereby waives all rights to any kind of legal actions in any other court and/or under any other law except those of the Republic of Bulgaria; The Customer agrees to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within the Republic of Bulgaria for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes. In any legal action, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover all legal expenses incurred in connection with the action, including but not limited to its costs, both taxable and non-taxable, and reasonable attorney's fees. These Terms are effective unless and until terminated by the Company.
1. DNS hosting services - ClouDNS offers an unconditional 7 days money-back guarantee on hosting services. If the customer wishes to cancel a hosting account within the initial 7-day period for any reason, he/she has to notify ClouDNS Support Team by chat or ticket, and the payment will be refunded with deducted transaction fees.
2. Domain names
2.1. For new domain registrations some of the TLDs has an option to request refund in the initial few days from the registration. If The Customer have registered a domain name and want to delete it and get refund then please contact our technical support via chat or ticket as soon as possible to check the options for refunds with the TLD provider. If possible the payment will be refunded with deducted transaction and deletion fees if there are any charged by the registry.
2.2. Renewals of domain names are non-refundable.
2.3. Transfers can be canceled if they are not confirmed or completed. In case The Customer want to cancel such transfer, he has to contact technical support team by chat or ticket, the payment will be refunded with deducted transaction fees.
3. SSL certificates - Sectigo offers unconditional 30 days money-back period. In case The Customer want to cancel newly purchased ssl certificate, he has to contact technical support team by chat or ticket. The payment will be refunded with deducted transaction fees.
4. Google Workspace provides refunds only if the admin account is not created. If The Customer have created admin account, then the payment is non-refundable. In case The Customer still don't have admin account and want to cancel the google workspace purchase, he has to contact technical support team by ticket or live chat. The payment can be refunded with deducted transaction fees.
ClouDNS supports different options for Payment Subscriptions and Billing Agreements with Credit Cards and PayPal.
Pre-Authorized Billing Agreements (Default Payment Methods) can be created from Profile » Payment Methods.
Pre-Authorized Billing Agreements (Default Payment Methods) can be canceled anytime without prior notice from Profile » Payment Methods.
PayPal Pre-Authorized Billing Agreements can be canceled from the PayPal web site. More details about this option can be seen here.
Each service in ClouDNS can be subscribed for automatic renewals. This can be done from the page where the service is bought or renewed.
Subscriptions for automatic renewals can be managed and canceled anytime before the expiration of the service without prior notice from Profile » Manage Subscriptions.
1. Customer promises not to use the Site or the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms of Service. Customer agrees to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
2. By way of example, and not as a limitation, Customer agrees not to (or permit others to): (a) take any action or (b) upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Customer submissions ("Submissions") such as, without limitation, comments, text, communications, software, images, sounds, data or other materials or information) using any communications service or other service available on or through the Service, that:
3. The customer agrees that his DNS zones can be deleted, if they are inactive (there are no DNS queries for the DNS zone) for over 30 days, especially if he is using free DNS hosting plan without prior notification.
Stored DNS statistics
Premium users: Yearly, monthly and daily DNS statistics will be stored forever. Hourly DNS statistics will be stored for last 1 month.
Free users: Yearly, monthly and daily DNS statistics will be stored for last 1 year. Hourly DNS statistics will be not stored.
ClouDNS provides multiple resources without a defined limit or with unlimited resources. Unlimited means there are no hard limits specified in the customer account for the mentioned resources. ClouDNS provides those unlimited resources under fair usage. Fair usage definition: The Customer can use as much of the unlimited resources he needs until the ClouDNS costs for the maintenance of those resources don't exceed the price of the hosting account of The Customer. In case of unfair usage of the unlimited resources, The Customer will get contacted by ClouDNS staff to discuss the setting of hard limits of the customer account or upgrade The Customer's hosting plan.