Free DNS tool
With the brand new DNS tool by ClouDNS, you can check the DNS records for a specific host and the speed of DNS queries. You can also create a full audit. We developed this tool to facilitate the work of our customers. Try all the great functions of our new DNS tool. It's absolutely FREE!
What do you have to know?
- Domain Name System - a great technology, that translates human readable Domain Names to machine readable IP addresses.
- A record - it points your hostname to an IP address. This is one of the most frequently used records in the DNS Zones.
- AAAA record - it specifies the IPv6 address for given host.
- SOA record - it defines the beginning of the authoritative DNS zone and specifies the global parameters for the zone.
- PTR record - it is used for reverse DNS lookups, and it matches domain names with IP addresses.
- NS record - it identifies the name servers, responsible for your DNS zone.
- MX record - it specifies the mail server, responsible for accepting e-mail messages.
You can find more information about the DNS record in the following page!